Last updated on June 15, 2019
this is the easiest method to Reduce Data Usage on iPhone Devices.
You will agree with me that the iPhone devices use much of browsing data than any other phone brand.
Imagine using MTN, Airtel, Glo or 9mobile (1) month subscription, the data will still be consumed within a few hours or days.
Monthly subscription will not last you more than 3 days even without download app, music or video.
And I’m able to manage it for like one week, and that’s because I use it on my laptop as well.
For those of you not using it on your laptop and not downloading the heavy file online will definitely use it for more than a week.
So without wasting your time, let’s talk about 7 ways to reduce data usage on iPhone.
6 Steps To Reduce Data Usage On iPhone
- Go to “setting”
- Click “Mobile Data” > Turn it On
- Scroll down a bit to see all the Apps installed on your iPhone
- Now begin to turn off data for those apps you do not want to consume your browsing data
- You can even turn off data for all apps except WhatsApp
- Any app data you didn’t turn off will use your data, while others will not even connect to the internet until you turn them back on.
With the above-mentioned method, your browsing data will not consume like it uses to.
Anytime you try opening an app that the data is turned off, you will see a popup letting you know that the app data is turned off.
And you have the option to turn it back on.
If you find this article helpful, kindly share it with your friends and help them reduce their iPhone data usage.