Last updated on September 30, 2019
Remita is a comprehensive payment solution for anyone and everyone in Africa. You can use Remita to buy JAMB form. You are about to read a complete Remita review.
You can also use it for personal and business purposes. And also for the following service;
Buy Electricity Token, Buy Airtime, Setup Standing Order, Pay a Biller, Pay FGN and State TSA. Pay an Invoice, Resend Receipt or Invoice, Upload NHF Schedule, Pay Family and friends. Pay FGN and State TSA, Upload Pension Schedule, Pay Salaries, Pay Taxes.
Other reasons to use Remita service.
View Your Balances: Remita lets you see all your bank account balances, from any bank, on one screen.
Get Paid Easier: Get paid by generating and sharing payment requests (or e-Invoices) with family, friends and customers.
Experience True Work-Life Balance: Enjoy the convenience of switching from your personal to business accounts. And back again, whenever the need arises
Easier Payroll for All Businesses: Whether you’re a 2 or 200,000 staffed organisation. Remita can help manage your payroll & HR management needs.
Table of Contents
It is a legitimate platform for all your online transaction. And good for business and personal use.
You can view, download and save your receipt immediately after the transaction. Follow the steps below to retrieve your remita receipt.
- Visit the website www.remita.net
- Click on the icon labelled ‘Resend Receipt or Invoice’
- Type in the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Click Submit
The receipt or invoice will be forwarded to the registered email address. You can also send a mail to email@example.com if the wrong email address was provided at registration.
If your money did not reflect after making payment on the remita website, then do the following;
- Go to nouonline.net (please do not log in)
- At the menu select Check RRR
- Now check “REMITA PAYMENT STATUS”
- Enter your RRR Number (do not add any space between the RRR Numbers)
- Then choose your ‘Transaction Type”
- And click Check.
You will get a success message. If the payment was made in the bank, you will have to visit your accountants’ office in your study centre so they can confirm your Remita Number.
Remita Payment Status
You can check your transaction payment status by visiting stnlapps.com.ng. Then enter your RRR or Order ID and click “Get Status”.
Remita Customer Care
Reach them on phone via their customer care number +23416367000. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit their website systemspecs.com.ng. The address is 4th-8th Floor, 136 Lewis Street, Lagos, Nigeria. www.remita.net/pay a federal government agency
Support: +234-1-6367000, +234700-7877678, +234700-7877678. email@example.com
How To Add Remita Payments On Website
It is easy. Kindly follow the steps below
- Visit this website remita-signup-integrator and register an account
- You will be giving a “Test and Production API keys” to complete your integration
- Then click on the Go Live button on your dashboard.
- Download the “Remita Payment Gateway for Woocommerce” plugin or the “Remita Easy Digital Downloads Payment Gateway” plugin here.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Copy your “Production API keys” to the plugin settings
- Then click save.
Remita payment gateway allows website owners to receive payment in the following ways:
- Verve Card
- Visa Card
- Remita Account Transfer
- Internet Banking
- Bank branches
- Vivo Sets A Pace In Mobile Photography With The Launch Of V17Pro’s Dual Pop Up Front Camera And AI Quad Rear Camera
- Effect of Removal of Subsidy on Nigerian Economy – Akingboye Ayodele Joseph
- Innovate for Life Fund 2020 for African Health Entrepreneurs
- Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2020
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
- 2019 Bayelsa State Bursary Scheme For Undergraduate Degree for Poly & University Students
- Graduate Oil & Gas Internship Program at NoemDek Limited
- New Android 10 & Android Go Default Google Apps
- How To Apply For Access Bank Smartphone Loan 2019