The former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, on Monday attacked President Muhammadu Buhari over his planned trip from Saudi Arabia to London.
Omokri accused the President of travelling to London for 16 days due to the disagreement between his wife, Aisha and nephew, Mamman Daura’s family among other issues.
Melody Blog had reported that President Buhari will travel to London on a private trip after attending the third edition of the Future Investment Initiative in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The development was revealed in a statement by the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President, Mr Femi Adesina.
Adesina noted President Buhari at Saudi Arabia, would have a meeting with His Majesty King Salman and His Majesty King Abdullah ll of Jordan.
Omokri who took to his Twitter account to react wrote, “General @MBuhari announces a 16 day ‘private’ trip to UK. His wife just returned from a 3 month UK trip. Yet, Buhari closed the border on Nigerians! I don’t know if we should pray that the border closure keeps him in or out.”
“Border closure, increased insecurity, minimum wage crisis, elections pending in Bayelsa and Kogi, infighting between Mamman Daura family and @AishaMBuhari, banditry-no wonder @MBuhari wants to run to London for 16 days!”
- President Buhari Can See But Has No Vision: Reno Omokri
- Atiku Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement
- APC Can’t Escape Justice At Supreme Court: PDP
- Breaking: President Buhari To Travel To London On Private Visit
- Adamawa: President Buhari Sends Message To Gov. Fintiri
- I Will Keep All Nigerians Home And Abroad Safe – Buhari
- Buhari’s Foreign Trips To Correct 16 Years Of PDP Ruinous Rule: Tonye Princewill
- Buhari To Create Jobs For Nigerians: Oshiomhole
- Why Buhari, Mamman Daura Can’t Be Separated – Family
- CCB Refuses To Disclose Details Of Buhari, Osinbajo Asset Declaration, Gives Reasons