Tacha intended to stay in the house till the end of the show but her weakness prevented her from winning the prize.
Following her disqualification from the show, Tacha took to her Instagram account on Saturday to apologies to her fans, saying she took “full responsibility” for her actions.
Tacha also expressed gratitude to her fans for supporting her despite her ‘imperfection.’
She wrote, “Coming out of the Big Brother House disqualified was never my intention. Unfortunately, my weakness played against my strength and cut short what should have been a grand ending, with or without the prize.
“I sincerely apologize for every action on my part that led to this point and I take full responsibility for it all.
I’m an adult and ought to be in control of my emotions, but I’m human and I failed time and again. Please forgive me. I sincerely wanted to make it, at least to the 99th day.
“I know I need to work on my emotional health. That’s a fact as I have become conscious of it now. Being on this show has shown me that, I am not just a work in progress but I have the chance to become a better me on all fronts if I give myself the chance to heal.”
- Mercy Eke Biography – Mercy BBNaija Net-Worth
- Mr Jollof Vows To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha
- Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram
- Opinion: Is Tacha The Next Controversial Celebrity In Your Face?
- Reasons Tacha Was Kicked Out & Mercy Remained In The House
- Everything About Tacha BBNaija 2019 Eviction
- Venita BBNaija Biography: Everything About Venita
- Frodd BBNaija Biography #BBNaija 2019 Update
- Frodd Crying BBNaija 2019 Update
- Thelma BBNaija Biography 2019 Update