Popular Nigerian OAP and fashion entrepreneur, Toke Makinwa says one thing she wanted for her 35th birthday is buying a car for her assistant.
According to Toke, who turns 35 on November 3rd, she is grateful to God for the grace to be able to help her assistant start her life.
Read Also: Zlatan, Toke Makinwa Sing ‘Yeye Boyfriend’ As They Hang Out Together (Video)
Sharing the news via her Twitter handle on Thursday, she revealed that her assistant got the keys last night.
Share your thoughts on this post Toke Makinwa Gifts Brand New Car To Her Personal Assistant , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria