Tech giant CEO, Jack Dorsey has revealed that he will be relocating to Africa for three months.
The 43-year-old tech entrepreneur was in Ethiopia this week, as part of a month-long tour across the continent that he tweeted he was making in October. He had earlier hinted that he would be meeting with entrepreneurs in Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Dorsey is known for his world travels and sometimes-eccentric practices.
READ ALSO – Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Dances Soapy In Lagos (Video)
Taking to Twitter, he hinted that he will be in Africa for a while.
According to him: “Sad to be leaving the continent…for now. Africa will define the future (especially the bitcoin one!). Not sure where yet, but I’ll be living here for 3-6 months mid 2020”
See His Post Here:
Share your thoughts on this post Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey Says He’ll Be Relocating To Africa For Three Months , using the comment section below.
- “Low Budget Bobrisky” – Troll Blasts BBNaija’s Venita
- ‘Having A Degree Is Not A Guarantee Of Success’ – Reno Omokri
- NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Circulation Of Expired Rice
- 25 Year-Old Nigerian, Jerry Mallo Designs, Builds And Unveils Nigerian First Carbon Fibre Car In Jos
- Lady Loses Job Opportunity Over Social Media Display Picture
- Nigerian Man Becomes Lawyer After Spending 12 Years In Prison
- I Have Not Spoken To Khloe In 5 Years – Caitlyn Jenner
- Dino Melaye Strikes Pose With His Dad, Ekweremadu
- Christmas Romance: Toke Makinwa Begins Frantic Search For A Two-Week Lover
- Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Allegedly Disowns Her