British Prime Minister, Boris Johnson has unveiled what is believed to be his final Brexit offer to the European Union.
Melody News reports that Johnson during his presentation insisted if Brussels does not engage with Britain, the country will stop talking and leave on Oct. 31 regardless.
However, johnson revealed that the new deal is a “fair and reasonable” compromise to get Brexit over the line before the October 31 deadline.
Today I have set out a fair and reasonable compromise for replacing the backstop so we can get Brexit done by 31 October. pic.twitter.com/66WpFGhThU
— Boris Johnson (@BorisJohnson) October 2, 2019
Meanwhile, Johnson has also pleaded with EU chiefs to shift on Brexit after it emerged that he made a big-money offer to Ireland to seal an 11th-hour deal.
- NLC Speaks On Issuing Strike Notice
- Just In: Gunmen Injure School Principal, Kill Police Sergeant
- FG Set To Reduce Salaries, Allowances For Governors, Others
- Secret Recruitment: Job Scandal Rocks Nigerian Senate
- Full List Of Documents Required For National ID Card Enrollment
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sends ‘Strong Message’ To Southeast Governors
- FG, Labour End Minimum Wage Meeting, Fresh Decision Taken
- How Buhari Has Improved Nigeria’s Security Situation – Lai Mohammed
- Rice Smuggling: Court Orders Freezing Of 45 Bank Accounts
- Donald Trump Set To Impose Stiffer Penalties On Turkish Government
- How Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock – Mamman Daura’s Daughter
- Journalist Reveals Dirty Secrets About Nigeria Police
- Its Wrong To Say 8th National Assembly Frustrated President Buhari – Clarke
- 2023: Power Won’t Return To North Until 50 Years – Fani-Kayode
- Budget 2020: Jonathan, IBB, Obasanjo, Others To Share N2.3 Billion
- 2020 Budget: Falana Tells Buhari Govt How To Fund Budget
- Sanusi Speaks On Sacking Aide For Celebrating Ganduje
- Just In: Boko Haram Leader Sends Message To Buhari, Borno Govt
- APC Reacts To Attack On Oshiomhole’s Residence, Tells IGP What To Do
- Why I Left Nigeria For Two Months – Aisha Buhari