Last updated on January 26, 2019
This is a complete guideline for 2019 Jambite sitting for the Uniben Post UTME 2019/2020.
The University of Benin (Uniben) is one of the top-ranked university in Nigeria. And this makes it so difficult to gain their admission.
No matter how intelligent you are, you still need God on your side to pass the Post UTME. And gain admission to the university.
The University of Benin is very competitive. Make sure to choose them as your first-choice and not second-choice.
Choosing them as first-choice. And meeting their cut-off mark gives you 70-80% assurance of gaining their admission.
Things to note:
- Make them your first choice
- Score high mark in JAMB 2019
- Register for the post ume on time
- Beat Uniben department Cut-off Mark
- Being indigence gives you more percentage of gaining admission
The university management announced the commencement of 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise.
It will take place in Ugbowo campus. Candidates are to be on the seat one hour before the examination time.
Steps To Register For Uniben Post UTME 2019/2020
Follow the procedure below to register for the Uniben Post UTME 2019/2020
- Visit the waeup registration portal here
- Click “Application” at the top of the website
- Now click on “Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020”
- Then click on “Register for application”
- It will direct to the online form page
- Now fill the online form with your correct details
- Then click on “Send Login Credentials to email address”
- That is it.
Now login to your email, you will see your login information (username and password). That is the details you will be using to login to the Uniben registration portal.
Next is to visit the Uniben Kofa waeup page here. Allow it to open and then click “Post-UTME screening Test 2019/2020”.
Then click login, type in your login details to continue to the next page.
Now click “Edit Application Record” and provide all the required information. And then upload your passport photographs.
Upload a 1×1 COLOURED passport with red background in JPEG format. That’s the only supported format.
How To Make Payment For Uniben Post UTME 2019/2020
- Click on “Add online payment ticket”, located at the bottom of the page
- And click on “College Pay”
- Then pay with your MasterCard ATM Card or Verve Card.
The application fee is N3,550. Payment is made through Interswitch payment gateway.
Please remember to preview your information before submitting it. Then print the acknowledgment slip that contains your screening schedule.
Uniben Post UTME 2019/2020 Screening Requirements
- Original and one photocopy of the eTranzact Payment Receipt
- Screening Schedule Slip for identification and submission of Photocopies.
- Four Figure Table (where applicable)
- HB pencil, and then
Uniben Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
As announced by the management. The official cut off mark is 200. And remember to choose the institution as your first choice.
How To Check Uniben Post UTME Result 2019/2020
Checking result is the next thing after taking part in the screening exercise.
So we want to show you how to check the Uniben Post UTME result for 2019/2020. Follow the procedure below;
- Visit this portal here http://uniben.waeup.org/login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click “Login”
- All the released results will display.
You should save/bookmark this page. The reason is that we will upload the results here immediately they release it.
How To Check Uniben Admission List 2019/2020
- Visit the Uniben admission portal here
- Type in your login details
- Click on “Login”
- And then begin to view your admission status.
How To Check Through JAMB website
Follow the procedure listed below;
- Visit the official JAMB efacility website
- Log in with your username and password
- Scroll down, and click “Check Admission Status”
- Select your “Exam Year”
- Then type in your registration number
- And click “Check Admission Status”
You will see a congratulations message, meaning you have been offered admission.
Uniben Acceptance Fee For 2019/2020
All admitted candidates are to proceed to pay an acceptance fee. And update their online clearance records by uploading relevant documents. And then await the date of commencement of physical clearance.
Uniben Hostel Accommodation 2019/2020 Guidelines
Please note that payment by returning students starts @ 2 pm on 24th January 2019.
Admitted students interested in hostel accommodation in 2019 session should note the following. Pay your Uniben charges for the session. Payment of charges for the 2019 session will be enabled shortly
- Visit the Uniben Kofa login, and sign in
- Click on “accommodation” and select a particular hall of interest. (e.g hall 3, hall 4, nddc), etc.
- Then “under payments”, create bed allocation ticket
- And then make payment using your ATM card
Book your particular space using the activation code on your payment slip, if the desired hall is any of 1, 2, 3 or 4
Now proceed to pay the relevant hostel maintenance fee assigned to your allocated space, upon successful booking.
Please remember to print out relevant slips to use for clearance into the halls. Students that need space in any of the reserved halls should submit their payment slip to student affairs.
Any student allocated a space in the reserved hall is also expected to book with their activation code. And to immediately proceed to pay the relevant hostel maintenance fee. Pay within 48 hrs, upon successful booking.
Uniben Acceptance Fee Table
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
How To Accept or Reject JAMB Admission
You have two (2) options right after checking your admission status. Option 1 is to accept the admission. While Option 2 is to reject the admission.
- Visit Jamb caps admission checking portal here or here
- Enter your Jamb registration number
- Click on the “submit button”
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, etc will appear
If you like the school, course and every other thing, then click “accept admission”. Otherwise, Reject.
If the institution and course space are blank then don’t click on accept admission. You can read more about the University of Benin here.
Use the comment box below to ask us questions. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to receive more Uniben Post UTME 2019/2020 update.
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this website may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from MELODY TEAM.