Apply for the 2019/2020 UNICEF Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge (Funded to Ghana & USD20,000 Funding).
Co-hosted globally by four Generation Unlimited partners – UNICEF, UNDP, Plan International and the World Organization of the Scout Movement, with support from Irish Aid – the Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge 2019/20 launched.
It aims to inspire young people with brilliant ideas, but without the resources to bring them to life. This includes young refugees, those who face daily discrimination due to their ethnicity, their gender or their disability and those who are disadvantaged by poverty.
This Youth Challenge aims to inspire young people with brilliant ideas, but without the resources to bring them to life including, those who face daily discrimination due to their gender or their disability and those who are disadvantaged by poverty. The challenge in Ghana is being implemented by UNICEF, UNDP, Plan International, with support from the Ghana Education Service.
Table of Contents
UNICEF Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge 2019/2020
- Application Deadline: 1st November 2019
- Eligible Countries: All
- To be taken at (country): Accra, Ghana
- Type: Contest
- Duration of Internship: 15 to 17 November 2019.
Value of Program:
- Successful applicants will be invited to take part in work shop in Accra from 15 to 17 November 2019.
- Following these workshops, the five most promising ideas from will be selected and awarded USD 1,000 each in funding and provided with mentoring to support the projects’ implementation.
- Then, in June 2020, the most promising solutions will be submitted to a global judging process.
- These projects will receive further funding of up to USD 20,000, along with a tailored global incubation programme from Generation Unlimited partners to support them to scale.
Eligibility Of Program:
Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge is calling for young creates aged 14 -24 (on September 23 2019) to form a team of at least 3 members and no more than 5 to join the Youth Challenge to identify solutions that can have a positive impact around education, skills, training, employment opportunities and empowerment of young people.
Interested in applying for the UNICEF Generation Unlimited Youth Challenge 2019/2020? Click the link to apply on the official program website here.
- 2020 Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited 1Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2020
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
- 2019 Bayelsa State Bursary Scheme For Undergraduate Degree for Poly & University Students
- Eni Nigeria 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- Ezera Research Fellowship 2020 for African Students
- Union Bank Management Trainee Programme 2020 for Nigerians
- Cisco Global Problem Solver Challenge for Student 2020
- 2020 Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships for Africans
- UNU-EHS Fully-funded Scholarships for Developing Countries