Last updated on September 30, 2019
Registration is ongoing for the 2019 Virginia Beach Information Security Training. This is due to the high demand for security training at SANS Virginia Beach 2019.
Courses will be held at both the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront and Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront. The hotels are less than a five-minute walk from one another and are accessible from both the Boardwalk and Atlantic Avenue.
It is the most trusted and by far the largest source for information security training and security certification in the world.
18 Cyber Security courses are available. To maximize the availability of the training, SANS will announce specific course locations closer to the start of the event.
Table of Contents
The Course Topics:
Below are the available 2019 Virginia beach information security training topic course;
- Cyber Defense
- Ethical Hacking
- Penetration Testing
- Digital Forensics
- Security Management
- Defensible Security Architecture
- Cloud Security
Virginia Beach Information Security Training, Virginia, USA
We melody.com.ng have taken our time to list out the top reason for you to attend the SANS Virginia Beach training:
- Skill Development: Develop top-notch skills that will set you up for success in cybersecurity.
- Unparalleled Courses: Cutting-edge courseware covering today’s relevant topics taught by real-world practitioners.
- NetWars: Test your skills with hands-on information security challenges.
- Location: Enjoy this vibrant coastal city, home to a three-mile-long oceanfront boardwalk. Plus a flourishing local culinary scene and a variety of attractions for year-round entertainment.
- Real-World Applicability: The SANS Promise is that you will be able to apply the skills you learn as soon as you return to work.
|FOR508: Advanced Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Digital Forensics||GCFA||Chad Tilbury|
|SEC301: Introduction to Cyber Security||GISF||Keith Palmgren|
|SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style||GSEC||Bryan Simon|
|SEC487: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Gathering and Analysis|
|SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials – Enterprise Defender||GCED||Shane Harsch|
|SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling||GCIH||Chris Pizor|
|SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations||GMON||Seth Misenar|
|SEC530: Defensible Security Architecture and Engineering||GDSA||Ryan Nicholson|
|WaitlistSEC545: Cloud Security Architecture and Operations|
|SEC555: SIEM with Tactical Analytics||GCDA||Justin Henderson|
|SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking||GPEN||Jeff McJunkin|
|SEC573: Automating Information Security with Python||GPYC||Jonathan Thyer|
|SEC599: Defeating Advanced Adversaries – Purple Team Tactics & Kill Chain Defenses||GDAT||Erik Van Buggenhout||Michel Coene|
|FOR500: Windows Forensic Analysis||GCFE||Lee Whitfield|
|FOR585: Smartphone Forensic Analysis In-Depth||GASF||Domenica Crognale|
|MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification||GISP||David R. Miller|
|MGT512: Security Leadership Essentials For Managers||GSLC||G. Mark Hardy|
|MGT514: Security Strategic Planning, Policy, and Leadership||GSTRT||Mark Williams|
Timings And Editions
Time and editions for the 2019 Virginia Beach Information Security Training. Chicago beach 2019 also in progress.
- Timings: 08:00 AM – 06:00 PM (General)
- Category & Type:
- Education & Training
- IT & Technology
- Editions: 19-30 Aug 2019 Interested
- Organizer: The Sans Institute USA
How To Register For Virginia Beach Information Security Training
Interested candidates can proceed to register for the SANS Virginia Beach training at SANS Virginia Beach 2019 Registration. Please complete the online registration form. Registration by phone or mail is not available.
Offline payment options are available, but may only be submitted after completing the online registration form. An email confirmation will be sent to you when once the registration form has been completed.
If you have not received this email confirmation within two business days of registering, please call 301-654-7267 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Register with discount code “EarlyBird19” and receive a discount of up to 350 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
- Register with discount code “EarlyBird19” and receive a discount of up to 200 USD for any 4-6 day course paid for by Wednesday, July 17, 2019.
- If the order is not paid by the early registration deadline the discount amount will automatically be reduced to the next valid early registration discount amount.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
Early payment discounts only apply to full courses (those that span four, five or six days). See course pricing for specific discounts.
The following bonus sessions are open to all paid attendees at no additional cost. There are many different types of events that fall into these categories:
- SANS@Night: Evening presentations given after day courses have ended. This category includes Keynotes.
- Special Events: SANS-hosted events and other non-technical recreational offerings. This category includes, but is not limited to, Receptions and Information Tables.
Monday, August 19
|General Session – Welcome to SANS||Bryan Simon||Monday, August 19th, 8:00am – 8:30am||Special Events|
|Everything You Ever Learned About Passwords Is Wrong||Keith Palmgren||Monday, August 19th, 7:15pm – 9:15pm||Keynote|
Tuesday, August 20
|Infrastructure as Code is REAL! Using the Cloud to Provision Infrastructure with Software||Shaun McCullough||Tuesday, August 20th, 7:15pm – 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Operationalizing Incident Response||Shane Harsch||Tuesday, August 20th, 8:15pm – 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
Wednesday, August 21
|Defensive OSINT||David Mashburn||Wednesday, August 21st, 7:15pm – 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
|Adversary Simulation, Tools, Techniques, and BAS Market Survey||Don Murdoch||Wednesday, August 21st, 8:15pm – 9:15pm||SANS@Night|
Sunday, August 25
|Blockchain Rebooted||G. Mark Hardy, SANS Principal Instructor||Sunday, August 25th, 7:15pm – 9:15pm||Keynote|
Monday, August 26
|Py2k20 – Transitioning from Python2 to Python3||Joff Thyer||Monday, August 26th, 7:15pm – 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
Tuesday, August 27
|Building The SecOps Use Case â Updates from the Field||Don Murdoch||Tuesday, August 27th, 7:15pm – 8:15pm||SANS@Night|
- Vivo Sets A Pace In Mobile Photography With The Launch Of V17Pro’s Dual Pop Up Front Camera And AI Quad Rear Camera
- Effect of Removal of Subsidy on Nigerian Economy – Akingboye Ayodele Joseph
- Innovate for Life Fund 2020 for African Health Entrepreneurs
- Governance for Development in Africa Initiative Residential School 2020
- African Development Bank Young Professionals Program 2020
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Engineering Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates
- 2019 Bayelsa State Bursary Scheme For Undergraduate Degree for Poly & University Students
- Graduate Oil & Gas Internship Program at NoemDek Limited
- New Android 10 & Android Go Default Google Apps
- How To Apply For Access Bank Smartphone Loan 2019