There were reports that Instagram deactivated her accounts after web users kept reporting her page to them.
During a live video session with reality star, Tboss, Tacha cleared the air, giving an explanation as to why her account was taken down from the photo-sharing platform.
The controversial reality star said,
“I could not attend to everyone on my dm so I decided to take a break, my account was never hacked or deactivated by anyone, I did it myself.”
Read Also: Again, Moët & Chandon Disowns Mercy Eke As Ambassador
Tacha joined Tboss’s live video through her Business page, “everythingTacha”
Watch the video below:
View this post on Instagram
finally gives comprehensive explanation on what happened to her verified Instagram page PS; Tacha joined Tboss’s live video through her Business page “everythingTacha”
Share your thoughts on this post Why I Deactivated My Instagram Account: Tacha , using the comment section below.
- Fani-Kayode Commends Osinbajo For Hailing Nigerian Youths
- Timi And Busola Dakolo’s Lawyers Are Incompetent – OAP N6
- DSS Means Department Of State Services NOT Department Of Sowore Services: Presidency
- Betty Irabor Reacts To Fatoyinbo’s Victory Against Busola Dakolo
- Drama As Nigerian Mom Storms Sports Beting Centre To Beat Gambling Son
- OAP, Do2dtun Blasts Daddy Freeze For Shading Busola Dakolo
- FG Will Regulate Social Media, Lai Mohammed Insists
- Kogi, Bayelsa Guber: Police Issue Stern Warning To Prospective Ballot Box Snatchers
- PDP Blasts El-Rufai For Kneeling To Beg Kogi People
- Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria